Laser Surface Treatment
Precision Laser Surface Treatment solutions for diverse
Glass Coating Removal & Marking
- Our automatic glass coating removal machine uses
ultra-fast pulsed Fiber laser technology to remove the coating from glass substrates.
- Coating on the glass is removed by laser ablation, which is a cold process and does not heat or harm the glass substrate.
- A high-speed scanner mounted on a CNC controlled gantry can remove coatings of
different widths and along any path.
Rolling Mill Tempering Roll Surfaces
- The PRC Laser Roll Texturing Machine uses a pulsed fiber laser with patented optical laser disorder texturing technology.
- This technology allows the creation of textured sheet surfaces that are completely randomized and uniform over the full roll width.
- The CNC laser texturing machine accurately controls the laser process to produce highly consistent and repeatable surface finishes.
Laser Hardening - Heat Treatment
The Laser Hardening Process is a heat treatment process, used to improve strength and durability of component surfaces, such as Press brake tools, metal working tools, automotive components, axles, etc…
Perfect solution for highly stressed, complex components. Targeted heat input, confined to local area, no distortion.
The very precisely controlled non-contact laser process, opens up applications that would not be possible with conventional hardening methods (induction or flame).
Highly consistent and repeatable hardening strength. Offering significant benefits in tool making, etc…